Composite necklace of beads from c.2000 bce to mid 20th century ce
Necklace is a composite necklace of beads from different historical eras ranging from c.2,000 BCE through to the mid 20th century CE.
1) Small Iron Age Glass Beads, late 1st millennium BCE, THAILAND
2) Two Greenish-Blue Glass Islamic Beads, 10th to 12th century CE, AFGHANISTAN
3) Eight Large Amber Beads c2,000 to 1,000 BCE, RUSSIA
4) Two large faceted Agate Beads 19th century, IRAN
5) Six decorative 18ct gold spacer beads, c 1955-1959, AFGHANISTAN
Complete length = 40cm
Certificate of Authenticity.
Estimate: $800 - $2,000